When starting a dayhome the agency that you choose is crucial to the success of your new venture. At The Child Day Homes, we do everything in our power to ensure that our educators are set up for success. We provide business support, and administrative support and put you in touch with experienced consultants so that they can help guide you forward. By choosing to open a dayhome with us you gain the following benefits.
I am a mother of three wonderful children myself and have always had an interest in childcare and nurturing instincts. My credentials include a Master’s Degree in Education and Early Childhood Educator Level 3 certification. I have completed the FLIGHT course, which is Alberta’s Early Learning and Care Framework, which is centered on play, participation, and possibilities. I have worked with all age groups of children from various backgrounds both within daycares settings and my personal life. I love learning with and from the children. They allow me to see things through a different lens and teach me how many different ways there is to learn something. I am thrilled to open the day home and I am so ready to start our exciting learning journey together!
Play And Learn Day Home Located in North Edmonton, McConachie 7:00 AM – 5:30 PM Monday to Friday BRAND NEW DAYHOME- All spots available I am offering
• Over 8 years of childcare experience with good understanding of children physical, emotional, social and cognitive changes of all age groups
• Early Childhood Educator Level 3
• COMPLETED FLIGHT Course, Alberta Early Learning and Care Framework ( Play, Participation, possibilities)
• Standard First Aid and CPR training
• Police Check and Clearance with Vulnerable Sector Check
• Approved by licenced day home agency and all subsidies, funding and grants available
• Clean and safe (smoke free) environment made for growth and nurturing
• Filling, nutritious, and balanced meals (morning snack, breakfast, lunch, afternoon snack)
• Daily indoor and outdoor children age appropriate activities (weather permitted)
• Daily Circle Time for discussion, learning, reading, singing, movements with action songs etc.
• Naptime/Rest time (12:30– 2:30pm)
• Enrichment and constant developmental playful activities which enhance children learning to next level
• Weekly educational program planning centered on children’s interests including language and literacy activities, physical and gross motor activities, science experiments, social and emotional play, sensory and creative Play etc.
• Celebration of diversity and multiculturalism
• Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors, fire extinguisher, first aid kit
• Fire/Emergency evacuation plan/pet free
• Excellent and positive references